If you are going to Buy or Sell any Land or Property then it’s very important for you to Get land record details from Anyror website.
In land record details you will get the information about Ownership Details, Land Details, Boja and Other Rights Details.
These land records are popularly known as 7/12 (Satbara Utara) and 8A in Gujarat State.
What is AnyRoR?
AnyRoR is Land Record Portal of Gujarat State managed by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. This portal provides 7/12 or land records details online to the citizens.
How Land Records Help us?
- To Check Owner Name & Property Details
- To Get Loan from Bank
- To Avoid Property Froud – Check Real Owner’s Name, Exact Area, Type of Land. Check Does Property is on the lease or have any Loan and Dispute
Types of Land Records
(The following 4 are primary land records there are many other land records are available on AnyRoR website)
- VF6 or Village Form 6 (Entry Details – are those Changes that happen in Land Records)
- VF7 or Village Form 7 (7/12 Survey Number/Khasra Number Details)
- VF8A or Village Form 8A (Khata Details)
- 135-D Notice for Mutation (Talathi Releases a Notice and Ask for the Objection on Changes in Land Records)
How to Check 7/12 or Gujarat Land Records online?
Step 1 – Visit Official Site/Portal –
Firstly, you have to visit official land record portal of Anyror @ Anywhere this portal provides 7/12 and other land records details online to the citizens.
Step 2 – Choose Land Options –
You will see 3 options on your screen select the right option according to your land location and land record type that you want.
1] View Land Record – Rural
- Old VF-7/12 Details
- Old VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey Number Details
- VF-8 Khata Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice of Mutation
- New Survey No from Old for Promulgated Village
- Entry List by Month-Year
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata by Owner Name
2] View Land Record – Urban
- Property Card/Unit Property Card
- Survey No Details
- Nondh No Details
- 135-D Notice Details
- Know Survey No by Owner Name
- Entry List by Month-Year
3] Property Search
- Property Wise
- Name Wise
- Document No-Year Wise
Step 3 – Select Type of Land Records –
Now it’s time to select the type of land record. The website will ask you different details base on the type of land record you want and the location of your land.
Note – For Demo Purpose, we are showing How to Check VF-7/12 Details in Rural Land Records.
Refer to the below image: These land records are available in Rural Land Records.
Step 4 – Fill Information –
You have to fill details about your land where is your land located. If you want 7/12 Khasra Details then enter District, Taluka, Village/Area, and Survey Number. The AnyRoR website will ask you details base on the type of land record you selected. Then solve the captcha and click on Get Record Detail button.
Refer to the below image: Required information to get VF7 (VF 7/12) Khasra/Survey Number
Step 5 – View Land Records –
As a result you will see Land Record Details will appear on your screen. Now you can verify land details of your land.
Refer to the below image: You will get Land Details, Ownership Details, Boja and Other Rights Details in VF-7 (VF 7/12) Khasra/Survey Number.
Check 7/12 – Visit the official website of anyror.gujarat.gov.in This land record portal provides 7/12 and various other land records online.
- Online land records are only for Information Purpose
- You will require Physical Copy of land record for Official Purpose. it can be collected from Revenue Department (Tahsil Office)
Watch the Following Video to Know AnyRoR New Website Update
Read the following article for more details –